Our firm can perform the day-to-day operations to support entities of all sizes. From companies of sub-ten employees to companies of over 200 employees, Love Accounting & Consulting Services, LLC can provide a complete solution or assist your internal staff with a service offering that matches the needs of your firm.
- Establish and maintain a general ledger
- Process Accounts Payable
- Calculate and process Accounts Receivable
- Process Time & Expense Reimbursements
- Prepare all monthly journal entries, including: depreciation, accrual, deferred revenue, allocations, payroll, and expense reimbursement.
- Prepare monthly reconciliations for cash, payroll, corporate cards, time and expense software, intercompany and related party receivable and payables
- Process payroll through a third-party provider
Accounting System Implementation
- Work with senior management to select the accounting software that best matches your company’s needs.
- Coordinate with senior management, software vendor, and all other interested parties to develop timelines to ensure that a successful system conversion occurs
- Develop the general ledger to ensure all of your GAAP, Tax, and management reporting needs are met.
- Weekly cash balance and activity reporting
- Cash forecasting and budgeting
- Monthly management reporting
- Unaudited Financial Statements
- Financial Statement workbook and supporting schedules
- Preparing Audited Financial Statements and footnote disclosures (entity organization information, valuation policies, fee arrangements, related party transactions, etc.)
- Liaise with the auditors throughout the audit process
- Vendor price negotiations
- Account opening and formation
- 1099/1096 Reporting
- Commercial Rent Tax Filings